Currently reading:
Sorry

Discuss Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating-eng

Sorry if some off you guys don,t like me posting what i charge. This was never ment to offend but times are hard and i need work.

Once again sorry

Hi Allen , was suppose to meet up with you last week just got a bit busy, will definateley be able to shift some installs your way. I'll give you a call this week as it's a bit better. Cheers

Hi Allen , was suppose to meet up with you last week just got a bit busy, will definateley be able to shift some installs your way. I'll give you a call this week as it's a bit better. Cheers

Hi John
Working in meanwood again monday and tuesday so would be happy to meet up .
Thank you for the offer of some work
Allen

Hi Allen,

I've no idea what the original thread was about or the argument and, to be honest, I don't want to know, I don't want to drag whatever it was up again.

I just wanted to add my heartfelt wishes to everyone elses. by christ you've taken it rough mate, far more than I think I could deal with. As Alex said about his daughter, mine's 18, my son's 22 and my stepdaughter is 15. It would absolutely destroy me if anything happened to any of them.

All the best Allen

John.

Allen it takes a big man to apologise for something they haven't really done. everyone is entitled to their opinion and is free to express it. i am very sorry for your unlucky losses and sincerly hope you bounce back soon mate. i cannot begin to understand what you are going through but my thoughts are with you.

Allen it takes a big man to apologise for something they haven't really done. everyone is entitled to their opinion and is free to express it. i am very sorry for your unlucky losses and sincerly hope you bounce back soon mate. i cannot begin to understand what you are going through but my thoughts are with you.
Just wanted to put an end to the bad feelings.
I can see now how it might effect others but i didnt see at the time as i was only thinking about getting myself back on track.

Just wanted to put an end to the bad feelings.
I can see now how it might effect others but i didnt see at the time as i was only thinking about getting myself back on track.

sounds like you have had a mega bad time mate cant imagine what you have been trough though can come close but to lose your daughter is terrible,hope you get your self back on track i now realize your like us all,just one of the lads trying to earn a living,hope your on here a lot more,you sound like a tidy fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock