Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss so those ballvalves you can tee off from in steel up to the loft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
them fellas were quality

why aint we chucking those chaps in no more

Photo1255.jpg

I can honestly say that in twenty nine years of being in the trade I've never seen one of those!

only stopped when they brought bylaw kits in
used to be loads like that as it saved having to cut another hole in the tank and you could get the overflow higher and use a smaller tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to so those ballvalves you can tee off from in steel up to the loft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock