Discuss shower for unbalanced supplies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what is the best shower for unbalanced supplies and these are very unbalanced and it is a negative head I know digital has better temp control because it measures faster but do they balance better

In what way are they unbalanced? mains cold, tank fed hot? Different height storage cisterns? Mains cold, tank hot I would fit a negative head pump on the hot and a pressure reducing valve on the cold.

Billybob
How about this to give equal pressures ?
GR5531002

it gives equal pressures alright but instead of boosting the weaker feed via a venturi or similar it reduces the stronger feed so use of this device depends solely on just how strong the weaker of the two feeds is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower for unbalanced supplies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to swap my electric shower to a power shower. I have a 200 litre pressurised hot water tank in the loft (not a combi boiler) the hot side...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
plumber has not fitted water supply pipes level to tiles in shower, one side is approx 5-7 mm out of line, can i fit some sort of extension to...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock