Search the forum,

Discuss Sanishower or Sanivite? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenArmy

Hi Gang,
Advise required please. I need to know which to use, a sanishower or sanivite? It will be for two wash basins in separate bedrooms (about 1.5m apart with wall between). The distance from the external soil pipe is too far away to run normal waste pipes from the WHB's.
If using the sanishower would you tee the wastes together and take them into the basin side of the sanishower and blank the shower side, or take one waste into the basin side and one into the shower side?
In 18 years plumbing ive never fitted one. Im sure it will be straight forward enough, but on a Sunday evening ive only got you guys to ask.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sanishower or Sanivite? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Total refit of of bathroom. I've got a 40mm waste from the shower running beneath the floorboards to an external wall and out. Just above where...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock