Discuss Roundthebend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roundthebend

Hi every body i'm new to this so you'll have to excuse the mistakes. I'm in the East Midlands. Actually i'm a sparks but have covered most jobs at some time or other.
You all know how it is!

At the moment I am having an old gas back boiler removed, and thinking of having a system boiler fitted.
If I have the new boiler fitted in the airing cupboard next to the hotwater cylinder (New cylinder to be fitted) Will I have noise problems, from the boiler in the bedroom where the airing cupboard is located.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Roundthebend, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Roundthebend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock