Discuss rothenburger pr 50 pressure test problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fcm2507

hi im newly qualified plumber due to down turn out of work ive just brought a second hand rothenburger pr 50 hand pump pressure tester. could any one help me ive just been testing pipes in an extension and it has worker fine for the fist few runs however now when you screw down v2 it will not pump water it is jammed any ideas will be gratefully recieved sorry its probably obvious but its beaten me.

I've had a few of these with same problem. First thought water may be frozen in the mechanism winter time with tester left in van. Used blow torch to thaw and all seemed ok. Other occasions, other times of year had to take to bits put back together problem still there. Sought another pressure tester. Interesting to see if anyone has a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rothenburger pr 50 pressure test problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler -...
Replies
Views
S
I’ve been called out to a problem with a Potterton Powermax involved. The water pressure coming out of every tap dies off after around 30-50...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, I'm currently in Ireland and in a small cottage where the plumbing system has me scratching my head a bit. When the place was done up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock