Discuss recycling Calpeda SPA 21/A 0.75HP self-draining Whirlpool Pump 415V? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gambiasurfgirl

I rescued this barely used pump after the removal of my split bath,In THE INTEREST of recycling ,what can i use it for? does it blow air or water? all ideas considered for uses in the garden or home....hey can i use it to make an outdoor hot tub?

this question seems very similar to your last one.
if you cant think of anything to do with it then take it along with your central heating pump to the local scrap yard and swap it for money ( probably a cheque )
or EBAY, or dustbin.

yes Simon F ,it is similar question..Thank you for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to recycling Calpeda SPA 21/A 0.75HP self-draining Whirlpool Pump 415V? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to identify a jacuzzi / whirlpool / spa bath so that I can replace the drain plug seal which I suspect is leaking...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock