Discuss Re: Connecting vented hot water cylinder to mains pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hoveplumber

Just saying hi.

Craig West

Last edited by a moderator:
See it done.

Made a mess

Can't understand all this:

Thread started in April 2010 by a banned "member" (although I'd choose another word for this ...)

Thread not responded to until March 2012 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re: Connecting vented hot water cylinder to mains pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the...
Replies
Views
G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock