Discuss Question about Cold Water Booster Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

If you have a good pressure but poor flow, supply partially blocked, leaking or undersized. What size is the Property??? Is it on Gravity System? Tanks in loft & Cylinder???

If you have a good pressure but poor flow, supply partially blocked, leaking or undersized. What size is the Property??? Is it on Gravity System? Tanks in loft & Cylinder???
I agree ...loads of questions before any advice ..no shooting from the hip in my operation....except on saturdays
centralheatking

ok , before I would specify anything on this job I would want to know
1. heating system full details
2. present water pressure & volume per. min...and customer expectation
3. building lifestyle ..how many people..is it domestic or commercial
4. future plans extensions etc
5. customers intended budget to makecsure we are all singing off thevsame hymm sheet.
then I would produce a specification get it approved, put a fixed price quotation in at proper commercial rates draw a contract up, take a deposit and deliver it in specified timescale
subject to variations

however if the op puts up the info properly we can all have a proper look in my opinion

Rob Foster. aka centralheatking

Hi Rob,
1. I don't know probably full details of heating system but i can tell you there is 12 radiators (4towell rails) , boiler Vaillant 30kw, 4 zones (1 underfloor heating) but i don't know why you ask about the heating if i need suite only pressure and flow rate???
2. 1.5 bar, volume i don't know? But i read 18l/min is descent
3. 2+2 family + 2 parents/visitors. It is my house.
4. no more kids:) no extensions. Just sort this house nicely
5. budget i don't know i would like to buy something right quality to money and install my self. I know how to hold spanners and pliers.

There is basement, ground, 1st and loft. Unvented Sealed system. Pipes size i think is OK 28mm mainly. Friendly plumber advise me to boost everything and that's why i look for help and advice

Hi Rob,
1. I don't know probably full details of heating system but i can tell you there is 12 radiators (4towell rails) , boiler Vaillant 30kw, 4 zones (1 underfloor heating) but i don't know why you ask about the heating if i need suite only pressure and flow rate???
2. 1.5 bar, volume i don't know? But i read 18l/min is descent
3. 2+2 family + 2 parents/visitors. It is my house.
4. no more kids:) no extensions. Just sort this house nicely
5. budget i don't know i would like to buy something right quality to money and install my self. I know how to hold spanners and pliers.

I luv these sort of threads over a weekend ;)
Can you guys design something for me from little or no intel, I don`t know the budget but I want to install it myself cos I know how to hold spanners and pliars.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I luv these sort of threads over a weekend ;)
Can you guys design something for me from little or no intel, I don`t know the budget but I want to install it myself cos I know how to hold spanners and pliars.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sorry if you gays feel used, but i really try save some money, anyway i will install something i just don't want learn on my mistake because it will cost me a lot 3-4k if i don't get right result. I am DIY person, know how to solder on my own purposes, some knowledge i have i like to know what's going on in my house, ect. If you don't want to help its OK i will be just little bit sad because i was thinking this is forum for everyone not only pro

It is for everyone but what you are trying to install is certainly not a diy install. It’s going to take correct sizing, planning and installation to get a system that you’re happy with. Please don’t take offence

Reply to Question about Cold Water Booster Set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock