Discuss PulsaCoil 2000 HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carly_Pascall

I am a student in rented accomodation in SW18, 3 of us are flat sharing and there is never enough hot water. We have a stupid boiler that no one seems to know anything about it s a pulscoil 2000, my landlord has sent contractors, but they have no idea how it works!

Any help would be appreciated - DESPERATE for a hot shower to wash my hair!

Carly

Not bad units TBH Carly.

Your landlord needs to get someone competent in this unit out, a good idea might be to get the manufacturer's ,Gledhill to send an engineer.

I managed to sort it thanks, looked on another forum Gledhill forum and found a video, all i had to do was top the plastic tank with water! Thanks again.

Thanks for taking time to come back and let us know your sorted and now have clean hair too

Not really. You'd still have to explain the calluses on your palm!

And now any remote chance young Billy had with young Carly are well and truly scuppered!

UKPF agony aunts at their best.

Oh she might post up again, who knows :D

First year of my apprenticeship i asked for a young ladys number at work doing a service, didnt realise her dad and boyfriend were in the next room.

it was like being shot by a double barreled shotgun.

the next service i got her number :D

this year im defiantly under no circumstances what so ever going back.

i dont fancy first hand experiance of a shotgun from her dad.

*grins*

When me and Mrs Croppie were deciding who was moving to whom (her in Portadown, me in Croydon) we were having a bit of a tiff.

Sho closed the discussion with "Did you know my daddy's got a very big gun?"

Ha ha yer but my comment wouldnt of been ! Why you up past your bedtime croppie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PulsaCoil 2000 HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back