Search the forum,

Discuss Property Renovator in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years

Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

Hi thanks for coming out of the shadows! Have you completed anything recently?

Reply to Property Renovator in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads before when people have asked similar questions - some people say that the Veismann Stored combi is a great boiler and would be adequate, however most...
Replies
Views
We have had a long term problem with damp in our bungalow which exacerbated when we changed from the use of a system boiler (with pressure only from a tank in the roof of our bungalow) to a combi boiler (with full mains pressure) and a major leak was then found and dealt with. (This leak had...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice on the soil pipe inside or outside, I have searched on google and read couple of forums but don't find the right or wrong answer of soil pipe being inside or outside the property. We are adding two rooms on the side of the house and one loft into dormer conversion. Please...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock