Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa 24i HE DHW Activation Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zillaplumb

Hi All,
Have come across a potterton performa 24i he that the customer has complain does not activate when the hot outlet is opened, have found the cause is the dhw differential pressure valve has a temperamental pin which doesn't come out when it should in turn not activating microswitch. I assume this is due to a faulty diaphragm within the valve, but am not sure whether the pin and spring assembly could be damaged also. Can these components be obtained seperately without having to replace whole valve body, elderly customer is unable to afford costly repairs. Thanks Guys

Just replace diagram,that will do it,you can get all the parts you mention though
:)

Thanks went ahead with my gut instincts and replaced diaphram before I could read your but thanks sharing your knowledge :). have a new problem now need to replace the sensor tubes that come from the cw inlet valve to the diff pressure valve leaking like a sieve :s
All the best!!

thats because the tiny washers have broken go on parts arena for the part numbers ask your coustomer was it whineing before it broke you may need this //www.abcotuk.co.uk/[/url] look at the baxi instant valve

Last edited by a moderator:
wasnt whining according to customer ,sourced washers tiny little 6mm o-rings bloody hard to find nobody knew what i was on about also source new negative and postive pressure pipes and replaced, all working fine customer has hot water again many thanks for advice.

Hi lads, i am in need of these parts, would u know of a place i could get them today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa 24i HE DHW Activation Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I see this question has been asked before but I haven't found a full answer yet, so hoping someone can help. I have a Potterton Performa...
Replies
Views
S
Hello All Its me again with another question about my potterton combi boiler. Sitting indoors the other night sweating my n*ts off thinking...
Replies
Views
W
I have a Potterton Performa System 24HE boiler. It is configured in a typical S-plan with 2 external 2-port zone valves (V4043H) along with hot...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
i have a potterton performa 30he combi boiler,and it has a problem,it keeps coming up with a pump/water pressure warning,if the contact switch...
Replies
Views
P
M
I have a problem with a Baxi Combi Instant 105 HE. Initially when i turned the hot tap on the boiler didn't do anything but when i pushed the...
Replies
Views
markofled
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock