Discuss Plumbing/Heating Advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly if you can find a second hand boiler and a gas safe engineer willing to fit it, you have no guarantee and recourse if the appliance packs up once the guys walked out the door and that's not including the safety implications of fitting a second hand appliance. You are on a hiding to nothing really as no engineer will give you a quote without visting the job as there are to many variables to guess via the forum. Your best bet is to get a heating engineer (gas safe) round and explain the situation and make an informed decision on the best way forward. Then get two or three written quotes for a new boiler and joining back onto your central heating. good luck

£1200 onwards +vat depending on boiler and location.

If you post your location so local members might be able to give you a quote

Maybe look into the various green deals if you are on certain benefits...you may be able to get one for free,depends on your circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing/Heating Advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock