Discuss please desperate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the larger pipes will be your heating flow and return. If one of these gets very warm almost to hot to touch and your rads are still cold then as has been said sounds like a circulation problem. Pump/blockage but the plumber should have been able to establish what pretty quickly.
If neither are getting particularly hot then could be something else to do with the boiler.

ty for your time & help, much appreciated

So what you doing about alternative heat 'debbie'?
were running the boiler to give us what it can & wear lots of jumpers, we have a gas fire but petrified of using it cos of the little one, we all sleep together to keep warm at night

ty for your time & help, much appreciated

Debbie i don't know you from ADAM ...............SO..... If you're the landlord of the aforementioned issue then get some alternative heat around to your tenant ASAP........... However if you are Debbie tenant? then turn the heating upto to max, keep warm and GET SOME ALTERNATIVE HEAT! until things are sorted :) ............ Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

Debbie i don't know you from ADAM ...............SO..... If you're the landlord of the aforementioned issue then get some alternative heat around to your tenant ASAP........... However if you are Debbie tenant? then turn the heating upto to max, keep warm and GET SOME ALTERNATIVE HEAT! until things are sorted :) ............ Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

I cant afford other heat, i have boiler on 14 hours a day to get some warmth through house, just having fire on wont warm other rooms, i am the tenant, im on a pay meter so it doesnt allow me to keep using gas if its not there
I am ringing housing up tomorrow & cab see what they can do

I cant afford other heat, i have boiler on 14 hours a day to get some warmth through house, just having fire on wont warm other rooms, i am the tenant, im on a pay meter so it doesnt allow me to keep using gas if its not there
I am ringing housing up tomorrow & cab see what they can do

Good for you :) .... Set up temp accommodation in the room that's hottest and COMPLAIN like beejeevers!! :) Sozz for the quizzing regards tenant or landlord? Get Landlords on here wanting to get out of their obligations :)

Give your money to someone worthy debbie in my opinion!

Once again, keep yourself warm! :)

Good for you :) .... Set up temp accommodation in the room that's hottest and COMPLAIN like beejeevers!! :) Sozz for the quizzing regards tenant or landlord? Get Landlords on here wanting to get out of their obligations :)

Give your money to someone worthy debbie in my opinion!

Once again, keep yourself warm! :)

thank you hun, i hope all those landlords who cant be bothered to help to keep others warm go to hell, Its frightening when you have children & your trying to protect them in this weather

thank you hun, i hope all those landlords who cant be bothered to help to keep others warm go to hell, Its frightening when you have children & your trying to protect them in this weather

If you're paying out £400/month minimum least you want is to know is you or your kids ain't gonna wake up dead eh!? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to please desperate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Our flat has communal heating and our thermostat is set so low so the heating should never be coming on. However over the last 10...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock