Discuss nvq 3 entry exam ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scurge

im due to sit this next week its a bpec test and the results count towards my entry for the course and info/tips please ??

no its nvq3 not 2 but 3 ! i got my tech cert level 2 over 12months ago been working full time since and now applied for nvq 3 and im doing nvq3 cos u get unvented/ccn1/water regs n all that biz under the nvq3 portfolio upon completion !!! its cheaper than the gas assesment centres basically !! need to know about the test not told what course im doing thanx !

cant understand why you want a nvq3, unless you want to work in an office all day?.

well ive done nvq l3 and didnt need to do a test because l2 is enough to get you in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq 3 entry exam ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wanted a bit of advice. i have done the level 2 diploma in plumbing and also the nvq 2. I will be completing the level 3 diploma...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock