From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Should I do NVQ 3 or stick with nvq 2 and do acs, unvented in the Plumbing Courses | Plumbing NVQs area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,

I wanted a bit of advice. i have done the level 2 diploma in plumbing and also the nvq 2. I will be completing the level 3 diploma this year. My question is this.

Do I do the nvq 3 which takes 2 years and includes gas and unvented or do I stick with nvq 2 which makes me fully qualified and able to join a competent person scheme and do the acs, unvented ticket and water regs in half the time. I do not want to work for a big firm or do commercial work. I currently work for someone and did the nvq 2 with him and we will be expanding the business, hence getting gas and unvented qualified sooner would be benificial.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Reply to Should I do NVQ 3 or stick with nvq 2 and do acs, unvented in the Plumbing Courses | Plumbing NVQs area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares