Discuss Nice. .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
20140702_175413.jpg

Wife's school was selling it for £75. Only a yr old and used once. Excited to bang in some iron vas pipes. They were also selling a bandsaw and router table which £150. Unfortunately someone beat me to it

Cor i haven't seen one of those for a long time. one of those puts the old bend measuring skills to the test (unless you've got some nearby trees to tweak em back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice. .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
Back