Discuss New scrap laws. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

Anyone know exactly what the new laws are regarding scrap. Im hearing that we wont be able to weigh in at all after next week.

Good scrappy dealers have been doing this for some time now

You must produce photo id, your weighed in metal gets paid for via bank transfer or via your bank card.

Its a good scheme and should lead to fewer metal thefts unless your local pikies have access to a semi friendly local bank account holder to channel their collections through.............

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Often ponder taking van load of copper over to france and retuning loaded up with booze, but bone idleness and not knowing the rules in france prevent it getting any further than that.

Often ponder taking van load of copper over to france and retuning loaded up with booze, but bone idleness and not knowing the rules in france prevent it getting any further than that.

Monsieu, je suis ave un grand colletion of copper pour vous, en return pour mucho beacoop bottles du vino

ave vous beacoup vino pour le swap?

Les copper est tres valuble en beucoup franc en angleterre, en vous vino est real cheapo en france so vous needs beucoup vino to make it worth my time................

Sounds like a simple enough transaction, don't know why you think its complicated......pmsl

Last edited by a moderator:
Monsieu, je suis ave un grand colletion of copper pour vous, en return pour mucho beacoop bottles du vino

ave vous beacoup vino pour le swap?

Les copper est tres valuble en beucoup franc en angleterre, en vous vino est real cheapo en france so vous needs beucoup vino to make it worth my time................

Sounds like a simple enough transaction, don't know why you think its complicated......pmsl

Fringlish?

PS grew up on magic roundabout (or at least the Jasper Carrot version)

oh and Mr ben

and as if by magic the shopkeeper appeared, that shopkeeper was a right weirdo if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New scrap laws. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock