Search the forum,

Discuss motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the windows not level?.

its a bit small for serving chips out tho!:D

the windows not level?.

its a bit small for serving chips out tho!:D
first thing i said to the old women when she put her head thru was two teas please luv
the window is level not that you can use a level on a van everything has to be measured of the floor or body lines a real head ache i can tell ya even the orignal floor goes up and down like a sailor on pay day

Hi. What direction are you going to aim it when complete?

Hows the project going steve,looks good so far but no blog updates for a while :(

have you got camera sorted out ?

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good mate , i,m waiting for mine to come back from converters (Jokers rather) dropped it off in may for a "3 week fit" and its still not done. But yours is looking good , i,m gonna do my own next time .:D

still awaiting the camera should be here tommorow will further update blog its all going well but belive it or not the thing thats given me the most grief is the gas still getting a whif of propane now and again going to section the pipework of and re test maybe someone here can tell me the details of gas testing propane ive done it as per ng but at 40mb and it holds up
biggest problem is some of the fittings use a different szed nut and an olive thats top hat shaped i was one short due to a change of plans and had to buy a gas tap at 15 quid just to get a nut

Last edited:
Looks really great steve,done yourself proud,was following,can not believe 2 mounths has gone by since you posted last pics and I have just seen,time flies when you are a plumber

Like the way you have a pipe rack on top ,just incase you can fit a bit of plumbing in on your travels ! :)

respect

http://building-renee2.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
looks to as good if not better than a professionally built motorhome, well done!

sorry to those folowing this thread and my blog but its all on hold a bit due to weather and lack of work which equals money did one week for the gas board but decided im to old and set in my ways to fit in with their system

hi steve nice looking job,
i've got a coachbuilt m/home looking to do home convert, what base van do you recommend?
bri.
ps. do you need a plumber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to motorhome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock