Discuss Milwaukee PFH24E Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing major then this should be fine, i got the makita SDS 'HR2600' when it was going cheap for exactly the same reason and its been great. for any core drilling I use the Marcrist though

I just bought the MAKITA HR2470.

which Marcrist model do you have? i really need a core drill...

DDM1

the DDM2 was discontinued and the lovely DDM3 was out my budget

Had the DDM1 a year now and works a treat still, heavy but you know it wont let you down for years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee PFH24E Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to add a new water point for our plumbed in fridge freezer, only had one quote (based on pictures) but seems very high so just wanted to...
Replies
Views
Having got fed up moving the sprinkler around to try to cover the lawns I decided to push out the boat and get a large all singing and dancing job...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning on replacing my Drayton LP722 Programmer for a Hive programmer.( THIS HIVE?? ...
Replies
Views
I am planning to have a Worcester Bosch 34CDI Classic combination boiler installed soon. Most of the house will be heated with radiators except...
Replies
Views
Anybody actually use this with or instead of a heatproof matt, seems a bit ***bersome...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back