Discuss Main Mersey water Heater (Pilot light continually extinguishing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray1966

Does anyone know why the Pilot Light keeps extinguishing on a Main Mersey Water Heater?

I was told the Water Heater was last serviced almost a year ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Mersey water Heater (Pilot light continually extinguishing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas...
Replies
Views
I have read of hot water cylinders being heated with a dual element immersion heater. The main principle being that a shorter element heats the...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
K
We have a dual heating system, a solid fuel stove with back boiler and a external kerosene heater. The kerosene heater is working fine heating...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Back