Discuss Luke Warm Water from Hot Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The water should be leaving the hot water cylinder at a higher temp than 37°c your system has either not been set up correctly temp wise or you have cold hackfeeding. The only way you are going to diagnose is to isolate micers

I also believe it to be a backflow issue. Will get someone to check. I assume the non return would be built into the cartridge. Right?
It might be behind the shower valve depending on what shower you have. If you can isolate the shower valve you may have you answer. Unfortunately some of the cheap mixer taps can also create the same problem. If its the shower you may be able to just replace the front section.

A27EEBD9-FEF3-4BA9-B141-D8C4FCA897B0.jpeg 39519184-0F22-4F96-84A5-84A5BC380038.jpeg 3CBB5FE9-2326-40D0-8AF9-47679FAB97B9.jpeg ABAD996C-9F92-4B17-B208-6ABBB083544E.jpeg A0EF5694-8C0F-426E-A5EF-CEFDD744C400.jpeg 36EEA0F1-46E4-4E79-9F73-F50912453FE4.jpeg
Just out of interest what is your cylinder stat set at?
I don’t know where to look for that. No obvious controls without removing covers.

Sorry its nothing you will be able to check without removing covers. It will need to be check by someone qualified. How do you know the water leaving the cylinder is 37c?

Reply to Luke Warm Water from Hot Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock