Discuss Look what i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyflyer

18865.GIF

ABV with a flow meter included , no more guessing how much water is going around the bypass, available from BES part number 18865 made by Honeywell DU 146 £48.00 all your problems solved in one foul swoop

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting on the forum at 6:20???? Can't sleep either? :)

The early birds catch the worms, anyway you could die in bed, I am doing it for you so you can get some well earned shut eye Masood. Kill the old ones off first

50 quid for a bypass valve? I would never get the job...

50 quid for a bypass valve? I would never get the job...

When it's fitted it will last forever maybe 20 years or so I make that £2.50 a year, if you get the flow rate wrong in the boiler it will lessen the life
of the boiler and a normal ABV is around £25.00 frankly its a no brainer and if money is that tight on jobs that it won't run to £25.00 I give in go bricklaying.

May be a good way to learn how to judge by temperature ,once know its set-right ! ( if it saves time - may be worth it "when" Busy )

When it's fitted it will last forever maybe 20 years or so I make that £2.50 a year, if you get the flow rate wrong in the boiler it will lessen the life
of the boiler and a normal ABV is around £25.00 frankly its a no brainer and if money is that tight on jobs that it won't run to £25.00 I give in go bricklaying.
No good if it lasts 20 or so years, no money in replacement work. When you going bricklaying ?

No good if it lasts 20 or so years, no money in replacement work. When you going bricklaying ?

Dancinplumbo

Don't all good plumbers do bricklaying and electrical work :oops: and chase the girls, still do all of this, I am crap at dancing

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Steve, they don't last 20 years around 5-6 yrs, they p*ss out of the sight glass(Perspex) , got a job with 32 of them on happy days, oh and by the way factor in 2 x 3/4" No3's as they are BSPF only, you can get the ABV in 11/4" also.....

Don't worry Steve, they don't last 20 years around 5-6 yrs, they p*ss out of the sight glass(Perspex) , got a job with 32 of them on happy days, oh and by the way factor in 2 x 3/4" No3's as they are BSPF only, you can get the ABV in 11/4" also.....
Thank you , thank you, thank you.....I love you Vern xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Look what i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back