Search the forum,

Discuss logo design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

anyone know of any good free programmes that does this - im not a computer wizz but used to be ok on photoshop. or if anyone has some free time :) :) :)

i know what i want can draw it but want to get it done on computer and saved so i can put it to my business cards.

any help or advice would be great

what is it you are trying to do if i can help i will im not saying im an expert though:D

how about

q-prompt
q-professional
q-plumb
Do'nt be dump...ring q-plumb.....and get that job done
9 out of ten customers prefer q-plumb for their plumbing needs
(would have been 10 out of 10 but only got 9 family members :()

And before you have a go ,this is from someone who picked 'puddle'for his user name :confused:
:p

why not give us some ideas what you are thinking of and we can have a competition,although I realise the above will be hard to beat ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and get a demo of paintshop pro and have a play about

if your doing it your self your looking at a basic logo

If you a called Q-Plumb then play about with the letter Q and use some stillsons or someting for the strkie on the Q and have plumb rainbowing over the top

send me a PM with the sketch and info on colour/size and i will see if my son will do it for you

There is Paint.net and gimp that are both free if you google them they will come up

cheers for the info lads

yes it is based on q-plumb

the logo i have though of so far is a water droplet with a flame.

i can sort out the business card and info i need to put on it but the logo design is a bit beyond me lol - good at drawing but changing it to a computer jpeg is whats stopping me

i will pm you kirk cheers mate.

what logos do you remember? thats a good starting point for a design. i use to use a dripping tap when i worked for myself. bit common and not memorable if i did it again i prob wouldnt have a logo as such but a good name with fancy pro writing, just my thoughts

basically its a logo - droplet at the back with a flame warped around it....

then its q-plumb with red q and blue -plumb

all the van sign written proffesionally - nothing too fancy but does the job.

so anyone got a spare 5 mins.....haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to logo design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days ago and this morning i noticed water dripping from the ceiling below. I went up to the bathroom and saw that one of the pipes (which originaly...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock