Discuss Instantor Fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have packs of Instantor (Irish brand of Conex) fittings, all 3/4", left over from a job. Packs of 5. Fit old style 3/4" copper and black alakthene pipe

Tees, £15 pack of 5
Elbows £10 pack of 5
Straight connectors £10 pack of 5

Last edited:
I know they will probably be more use to someone in Ireland but there are plenty of Irish plumbers on here.

Yes I will put on Ebay if no interest.

Never had to buy an imperial fitting since i was a boy. Even then i stole them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instantor Fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock