Discuss Inspection camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone used or got any of these

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/search.htm...&search_btn=Search&nbActionFormEncoding=UTF-8

Yep, took the plunge, very useful piece kit, the bigger of it is the week after I purchased mine, lidl had one offer at a fraction of the price doh! Controls simple picture clarity excellent . Hope this helps.

I have the dewalt one used it a few times, seems very clear. Nice that you can take pics and vids to ad card to include in report.

Only thing I find is steering the thing and working out where you are looking, especially with a couple of extensions on.

In hindsight the more expensive de walt unit would have been a better choice. The Titan doesn't have the facilities to record onto an sd card or take still images. Still useful for those inaccessible places though.

Although tool station have a Milwaukee I'm going with the dewalt

Used to use an inspection camera with 20metre fibre optic cable for chimney inspections. Great piece of kit and good fun to use.

I have the rigid see snake handy but have nt used it as much as I thought I would but if I sold it I would probably need it then

i have the milwakee one, no steering or picture taking so limited in its ability, plus you end up turning yourself upside down to see the screen :) useful to have one around though to look for leaks etc or toothache and sore throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inspection camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, Can any plumbers recommend a good, reasonably priced inspection camera for use in waste pipes? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
I have a Smeg MDQ5-CSP tap that needs a new cartridge (part number 68503). The MDQ5-CSP tap is in a difficult place to remove, so I am planning on...
Replies
Views
I’ve had a rodent problem in the loft (I know they are in the drain because I saw rats in inspection chamber). The soil stack appears intact in...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock