Search the forum,

Discuss Inspection camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone used or got any of these

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/search.htm...&search_btn=Search&nbActionFormEncoding=UTF-8

Yep, took the plunge, very useful piece kit, the bigger of it is the week after I purchased mine, lidl had one offer at a fraction of the price doh! Controls simple picture clarity excellent . Hope this helps.

I have the dewalt one used it a few times, seems very clear. Nice that you can take pics and vids to ad card to include in report.

Only thing I find is steering the thing and working out where you are looking, especially with a couple of extensions on.

In hindsight the more expensive de walt unit would have been a better choice. The Titan doesn't have the facilities to record onto an sd card or take still images. Still useful for those inaccessible places though.

Although tool station have a Milwaukee I'm going with the dewalt

Used to use an inspection camera with 20metre fibre optic cable for chimney inspections. Great piece of kit and good fun to use.

I have the rigid see snake handy but have nt used it as much as I thought I would but if I sold it I would probably need it then

i have the milwakee one, no steering or picture taking so limited in its ability, plus you end up turning yourself upside down to see the screen :) useful to have one around though to look for leaks etc or toothache and sore throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inspection camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock