Discuss hot water running out the cold water tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rajhyare

Hi

Please could someone help. we recently had a Baxi combi boiler fitted. Now in the bath both the hot and cold water taps are running hot water. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this

Thanks
Raj

does the boiler fire up with cold tap on only and has this happened since you had boiler put in or is it in the last day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water running out the cold water tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock