Discuss hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbert

hello my name is Andy and i have just finished and passe my training course c&g 6128 which i have been doing about 2 and a half years.. i know not many on here think much of this qualification but hey... I intend to start doing a few jobs then probably start up on my own when i get more interest and work.. the problem is i have no idea what amount to charge for jobs.. i have a cc toilet to change tomorrow... i have done quite a few jobs for friends and family and feel quite confident added raditors, done the pipework in an out house to convert it into a shower room so far so good anyway i hope this forum will be a wealth of info for me to start my new venture

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi herbert and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi Herbert

Hope you enjoy the forums

Being an oldie,I do not know who likes this course and that course,all I know is,if someone takes the time to study and learn plumbing,I am quite happy to help were I can,good luck to you and remember if we can be of help,we are only a post away !!! :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock