Discuss hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbert

hello my name is Andy and i have just finished and passe my training course c&g 6128 which i have been doing about 2 and a half years.. i know not many on here think much of this qualification but hey... I intend to start doing a few jobs then probably start up on my own when i get more interest and work.. the problem is i have no idea what amount to charge for jobs.. i have a cc toilet to change tomorrow... i have done quite a few jobs for friends and family and feel quite confident added raditors, done the pipework in an out house to convert it into a shower room so far so good anyway i hope this forum will be a wealth of info for me to start my new venture

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi herbert and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi Herbert

Hope you enjoy the forums

Being an oldie,I do not know who likes this course and that course,all I know is,if someone takes the time to study and learn plumbing,I am quite happy to help were I can,good luck to you and remember if we can be of help,we are only a post away !!! :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back