Search the forum,

Discuss Help. How do I remove this tap head? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tradwin

Can anyone advise on how to remove this kind of tap head?
I'm at my wit's end.

Thanks.

tap.JPG

Thanks for all the advice. Tamz was spot on. The part above the 3 rings screws off. Just a bit stiff.

Thanks for all the advice. Tamz was spot on. The part above the 3 rings screws off. Just a bit stiff.

just a bit like Tamz until he`s had some medicine[large malt]tee hee ....regards turnpin:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help. How do I remove this tap head? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock