Search the forum,

Discuss Help holiday not going to plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys
long shot but getting desperate. We've come to Dawlish in Devon on holiday, let's just say the holiday park is run down and other unwelcoming things have happened and we are now leaving, there are 3 families 13 people in total. Does anyone know of any form of accomodation weather private, caravan, home, cottage, part holiday home with somewhere to pitch a tent.
i know it's probably gonna be impossible but I know some of you guys live Devon/cornwall and might know of something. Ideally we would drive to padstow cornwall area as it's not what we expected here, any help appreciated.
thanks Martyn.

Used to go to perranporth many moons ago and just before you hit the main town was a site called perran sands caravans chalets and camping site all rolled into one.....was a while ago may be worth a try best of luck regards Turnpin:punk:

The only site I know near padstow is mother Ivy's bay (it may be called something else though as it was years ago I went there) it is near Harlyn bay which has a lovely beach. Perransands is ok I think it's a haven site or something like that. There are some smaller sites like chiverton, st agnes, porthtowan but they may not have both camping and caravans I think they are one or the other.

The problem you may have is as it's school holidays you may struggle to find anywhere.

Rosehill lodges in porthtowan as well.

I don't really know the sites as not been down here for long but I know pubs lol.

Thanks for the replies guys, and Steve your a star we've found somewhere from the link you put up. Can't thank you enough, I knew someone from this site would be able to help.
youve made 3 families very happy and de stressed.
thanks Martyn.

Thanks for the replies guys, and Steve your a star we've found somewhere from the link you put up. Can't thank you enough, I knew someone from this site would be able to help.
youve made 3 families very happy and de stressed.
thanks Martyn.

thats 2,487 sticks of rock you need to get than.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help holiday not going to plan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First post guys, and perhaps a different topic (be gentle ) -- After owning a Klarstein Maischfest Boiler Mash Kettle now for over 2 months, we've decided to replace the original 1/2" tap with a wider 1" neck tap on Amazon.co.uk - THIS. You see, we use the Mash Kettle to make BBQ style...
Replies
Views
G
Moved house a while ago and had a few issues with the plumbing. Taps dripped, pipes rattled when cold water switched on, washing machine leaked etc etc. Builder turned up and said pressure seemed a bit high. As I am in Cornwall pressure anywhere I have lived has been good but never to this...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
D
Let's say a guy named Fred is attracted to a woman named Martha. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi Guys I went to one of these last year at Basingstoke and found the meeting to be completly unsatisfactory I will be going again to the next one to hear the results so what do you guys think of it all Competence Review 2010/2011 Information validation workshops in July 2011 Dear Some of...
Replies
Views
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact. No running water or toilets and we'd still be living in huts. I watch too many documentaries about the romans on sky I think!:rolleyes:Did you know...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock