Search the forum,

Discuss have a look at the new pipe straightener on the tool section well cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
post a link,if your talking about a minibore straightener they are not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to have a look at the new pipe straightener on the tool section well cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at...
Replies
Views
Good day, Can someone please advise me if it is possible to replace old terracotta waste pipes for PVC in a section only? My sewage line goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock