Discuss have a look at the new pipe straightener on the tool section well cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

look at the new pipe straightener on the tool section

post a link,if your talking about a minibore straightener they are not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to have a look at the new pipe straightener on the tool section well cool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back