Discuss Gas engineer Manchester stockport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiamGray

Hi all! I am relatively new. I am looking for full time employment as a plumbing heating engineer. I am gas safe and have all my ACS's. I am 28 and live in Macclesfield near Stockport Manchester . Any help would be great . Thanks.

Hi Liam and welcome hope someone here can help with your quest......regards Turnpin:welcome:

Send a p.m to Gas man or Red saw with your gas safe no answer a couple of gas related questions and you can gain entry to the gas section of these forum's........regards Turnpin

Hi Liam and welcome along ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer Manchester stockport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back