Discuss Gas engineer Manchester stockport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiamGray

Hi all! I am relatively new. I am looking for full time employment as a plumbing heating engineer. I am gas safe and have all my ACS's. I am 28 and live in Macclesfield near Stockport Manchester . Any help would be great . Thanks.

Hi Liam and welcome hope someone here can help with your quest......regards Turnpin:welcome:

Send a p.m to Gas man or Red saw with your gas safe no answer a couple of gas related questions and you can gain entry to the gas section of these forum's........regards Turnpin

Hi Liam and welcome along ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer Manchester stockport in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock