Currently reading:
Looking for a gas engineer

Discuss Looking for a gas engineer in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio.

I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio.

I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I can do the basics such as tap changes but I would like to do radiator changes and bathrooms.

I can drive too so transport shouldn't be a problem. I work in Leicester.

Please reply to this thread and contact me it'll will really help me out.
Thank you.

New Threads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock