Discuss fully qualified plumber in two weeks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll be banning fast track courses soon, just a matter of time really

Now that we're saving a "whopping" great one pence off the price of fuel, we'll all be able to afford fast track courses. Next week I'm going to be a neuro surgeon, then the week after.....

With the new apprenticeship places announced today neuro surgery just might be on the list but MacDonald s and Tesco's might snap them all up quickly!

Filled the van up today and it took £109.20! 137.9 a litre. Actually looked under it to check it wasn't running out.

£137.9 a litre is shocking and the motorway services are even dearer. When you think that we're the biggest oil producing nation in Europe too! Going to try and see if I can get the motor to run on Boss White....

£1.379 a litre? You lucky thing! It's £142.9 to £146.9 round here.

it was 88p in 2009, why the sudden hike ? its all tax to try and get us out of this resession its about 70% tax

Price of oil is the main reason for the rise. Same as most commodities (e.g. copper, cotton, cocoa)

i know, and thats why most of it is tax ! the government is in debt, so they raise VAT and taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fully qualified plumber in two weeks. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
The new proposed points system has been a hot topic over the past weeks. Especially relevant is what seems to be a total stop to allowing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everyone, In 2010 I was doing a course in plumbing, I think it was a BTEC in Plumbing level 2. It was a 2 year course which I completed and...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi PlumbersForums. I've been having some issues with my central heating system in a 4 year old new build property for over a year now. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock