Discuss Fair Price for plumbing in a new shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree
I have to say that 1K does sound about right for what you have described. But hard to say without surveying the job.
well Darren I do not think you understand what is inolved. A bath is typically 168x 70. This needs tiling or shower wall. Nuance shower wall ( the only one worth fitting would be £750 before installation charge, tiling about the same including installation. Tray and screen £600. Pipe work timber and boarding £500. Diposal £165. Labour..... what ever you charge.

Totally agree

well Darren I do not think you understand what is inolved. A bath is typically 168x 70. This needs tiling or shower wall. Nuance shower wall ( the only one worth fitting would be £750 before installation charge, tiling about the same including installation. Tray and screen £600. Pipe work timber and boarding £500. Diposal £165. Labour... what ever you charge.
I do not need to be told the size of a bath thankyou very much, & I know exactly what is involved. I have been doing this for 32yrs & must have done over a 1000 bathroom refurbs etc. Did you click on my link to see who we are and what we do? If you read the full thread mate you will see the 1k is an approx labour only price, going on what the OP provided. This price of course would not be accurate without a site survey being carried out. I guesstimated 5 days labour at £200 a day which is the going rate for bathrooms in my area...And I buy wholesale mate even with my 15% mark up, your prices are well overpriced your getting ripped off. But thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fair Price for plumbing in a new shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
Old shower (20-30 years) had a Mira Excel installed that split in the inlet - not repairable from what I can see as the inlet pipe is now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock