Search the forum,

Discuss Need help IDing broken concealed shower Thermo Cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally turned my office directly underneath the shower into an abstract water-feature so to speak 😳 (don't ask 🙄).

So as I can't afford a professional plumber (unfortunately), I must try to fix this myself. but the manufacturer of the concealed shower is completely eluding me - and thus, I don't know what thermal cartridge I need.

Take a look at the pictures and video I've attached and if anyone knows the manufacturer for the shower / thermal cartridge I need - I'd be ever so grateful!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks in advance to anyone you can help
Ben

Attachments

• IMG_8298.JPG
    IMG_8298.JPG
    521.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8299.JPG
    IMG_8299.JPG
    447.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8300.JPG
    IMG_8300.JPG
    400.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8301.MOV
    64 MB
So here's some more images of the outward facing plate and taps of my 'mystery made' concealed shower. I hope the shots aren't too shoddy - So does anyone recognise the plate, taps assemblies and internals in the wall perhaps?

Attachments

• IMG_8379.JPG
    IMG_8379.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8380.JPG
    IMG_8380.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8381.JPG
    IMG_8381.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8382.JPG
    IMG_8382.JPG
    461.9 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Need help IDing broken concealed shower Thermo Cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie needs soem help please... i got a shower wall plate with shower diverter knob at top and thermostat knob below. The thermostat knob is dripping..... I took off the knob and can see the head of the thermostat cartrdige. I dont know the brand and it's not on the plate as fitted 12yrs...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help please ? I am in the middle of trying to clean/ service a Bristan shower cartridge for this shower Recessed concealed shower 1901 Concealed Concentric Shower Valve | Bristan - https://www.bristan.com/products/mixer-showers?code=n2%20cshcvo%20c It had started to drip after...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with my Concealed Shower Valve, Its blending too hot, ive put this down to the shower cartidge probably needs a clean as its only been working ok for a year. Shower is fed on a 1.5bar pump with header tank. my main issue though is ive moved all the knobs and faceplate but to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the cartridge on a shower installed in 2007 and I can't find any identifying marks apart from a sticker that says CKL Sch. I've tried the local plumbing stores but they can't identify the cartridge. It has a 40 mm thread. 4 photos below and any help would be much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock