Search the forum,

Discuss Need help IDing broken concealed shower Thermo Cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally turned my office directly underneath the shower into an abstract water-feature so to speak 😳 (don't ask 🙄).

So as I can't afford a professional plumber (unfortunately), I must try to fix this myself. but the manufacturer of the concealed shower is completely eluding me - and thus, I don't know what thermal cartridge I need.

Take a look at the pictures and video I've attached and if anyone knows the manufacturer for the shower / thermal cartridge I need - I'd be ever so grateful!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks in advance to anyone you can help
Ben

Attachments

• IMG_8298.JPG
    IMG_8298.JPG
    521.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8299.JPG
    IMG_8299.JPG
    447.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8300.JPG
    IMG_8300.JPG
    400.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8301.MOV
    64 MB
So here's some more images of the outward facing plate and taps of my 'mystery made' concealed shower. I hope the shots aren't too shoddy - So does anyone recognise the plate, taps assemblies and internals in the wall perhaps?

Attachments

• IMG_8379.JPG
    IMG_8379.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8380.JPG
    IMG_8380.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8381.JPG
    IMG_8381.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8382.JPG
    IMG_8382.JPG
    461.9 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Need help IDing broken concealed shower Thermo Cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock