Discuss electric cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glazepta1

I need to know if i can use a copper pipe as a vent to draw heat away from my fan oven , as the original aluminimum pipe is damaged , and the price for a new one is ridiculous , as all the copper pipe is doing is drawing heat away nothing dangerous ?

I need to know if i can use a copper pipe as a vent to draw heat away from my fan oven , as the original aluminimum pipe is damaged , and the price for a new one is ridiculous , as all the copper pipe is doing is drawing heat away nothing dangerous ?

best contact the manufacturers help line for advice,we are only plumbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock