Search the forum,

Discuss MDPE - what diameter? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

L

learnott

We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We need to lay a MDPE pipe for a cold water (only) supply for a WC and basin, as well as a second pipe to bring a bore hole feed up to a higher level in the garden for veg patch.

My question is what dim MDPE pipe to use, and does the size of the domestic internal pipe at the main house (from which we'll take the mains water feed for the WC/basin), and the copper pipe at the current bore hole outlet, impact choice?

I'm aware of course there are adapters to connect different dims, but what is standard practice please / anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance

20mm for the toilet and basin and 25mm for the borehole

Reply to MDPE - what diameter? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock