Discuss Does anybody use "Leifeld GmbH" products? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickOnTheNet

Hi Forum,

Has anybody heard of or used any of the fitting products from "Leifeld GmbH" (a German company)?
[DLMURL="http://www.leifeld.de/eng/index.html"]Heinrich Leifeld GmbH Germany - Installation and Hanger Systems - LEIFELD Strap - LEIFELD C-Profile[/DLMURL]
I saw them at the recent exhibition in Frankfurt and their system looks good.
Just wondered if anyone has experience with the system.

Regards.....Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a variation on "Flamco" fixings, which have been out for donkeys years.

Good stuff "Flamco" by the way, saves hours on big jobs, but expensive.:):)

Thanks for that Bernie2 but has anybody actually used this Leifeld system though? Or seen it in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anybody use "Leifeld GmbH" products? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are just about to extend our house and thinking over what system to install. Currently our household consists of myself, my wife and our 3...
Replies
Views
O
Hello all, My name is Ronny Gottschling and I am a German fully qualified plumbing engineer. I am looking for work in North, South, East London...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
O
German plumber seeking jobHello all, My name is Ronny Gottschling and I am a German fully qualified plumbing engineer. I am looking for work in...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Imagine what life would be like without a modern plumbing system. How would you cope without running water or flushing toilets? Water is the most...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
thanks for your time for reading this... ** The situation There's a reasonably good gas Baxi back boiler that gravity-feeds a very old hot...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock