Discuss DIYer installing WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marco1976

Hi,

I would like to know if I can put my 110m WC waste pipe into the connector show on the pic.
I am assuming I can take off the plastic bit and insert the waste pipe. Is this OK?

Also can the waste pipe enter the connector at a slight angle rather than straight? The reason I am asking this is that I need to clip the WC pipe to the wall and I am not sure the distance will be right to accomodate the wall clips if the pipe has to enter the connecto5r straight,.

thanks

SOILPIPE.jpg

That is a time saver coupling which is tightened/slackened with a torque wrench and has a rubber gasket inside it as a seal. Suggest you should get a qualified plumber to have a look who has experience in using Timesaver couplings.

They will take your plastic soil pipe, but on this ocassion you really do have to know what you're doing. Get a plumber in mate as it will save you costly mistakes later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIYer installing WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock