Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Dishwasher - waste pipe wrong type for fitted trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ivrytwr3

OK, complete newbie and struggling with a basic problem.

Under my sink has this type of trap:

[DLMURL="http://www.NoLinkingToThis/sfd/i/cat/22/p2036022_l.jpg"] p2036022_l.jpg[/DLMURL]

I have been given a second hand dishwasher whose waste pipe hose is like this:

The pipe does not fit over the spiggot!

I have no idea what is available to rectify this - can anyone help please?

Model is Bosch SMS50E06GB

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding???

No?

Ok...
If the end of the waste pipe is 3/4 bsp then you need to cut your nozzel at the treaded part and screw it on there. Cut it square as if you cut it on the sosh it will leak. You do know how to cut it I take it???

If your nozzel hasn't got a threaded part then you need to replace the nozzel with one that has

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they come with a little black rubber hose and spring loaded clips, that you put over hose and spigot to join together. Where you got it from haven't given you this section of adaptor. Maybe look on bosch website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher - waste pipe wrong type for fitted trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
The Waste is slightly higher than the trap, I've been advised to use the flexi fitting but it leaks and doesn't look strong enough especially as...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, My kitchen sink waste pipes, which also take the drain hoses from the washing machine and the dishwasher (see attached photo) are...
Replies
Views
Hi all Grateful for some guidance - I have a new integrated dishwasher and the waste pipe does not reach the trap. I have seen extension kits on...
Replies
Views
Thanks in advance for any help... I need to put in a waste pipe(s) as follows; two sinks next to each other with male threaded 40mm outs, one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock