Discuss Could you please tell me the make and model of this shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rioliver

I have recently been experiencing problems with my shower where I'm losing pressure and heat and its now happening on a more frequent basis. I would like to see if parts are still available for this shower but not sure of the make or model. Any help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 27046

Attachments

• SHOWER.JPG
    SHOWER.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Could you please tell me the make and model of this shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time post so apologies in advance if this is not in the correct part if the forum. I’ve got a Thermostatic shower where the cartridges...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock