Search the forum,

Discuss Condense Pump - plumbing in the discharge hose.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Going to be installing Vaillant ecolevel pump, the EXTREMELY helpful chap at Vaillant after 15 mins on hold has recommended to "ask around your plumbers mechants" with regards to how to get their silly pump connected to any sort of waste system :mad2:

So I ask the question here after my plumbers merchants fel short of the mark.
Its a 14mm hose apparently, need to wack it into an inch and a half waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condense Pump - plumbing in the discharge hose.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Good day all, First and foremost i am not a boiler installer or gas registered, therefore i do not touch this element of plumbing, but i am after the correct advise regarding the following issue. I have had a gas installer who has piped the PRV and condense discharge pipe from a combi...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am asking here because I have seen a range of answers to questions about pump settings, and some YouTube videos that do not seem right to me even though made by paid plumbers (I won't use the word 'professional' as I reserve this title to those who are trained, qualified and use their...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system. Long story, with lots of things tried already, so please bear with me… Firstly, a photo of the heart of the system in the garage as it is today (lots...
Replies
Views
Hi from the USA- I'm a plumbing engineer and master plumber in the USA who is going to be building a new home and plan on using European wall-hung pan toilets with a concealed (in-wall) cistern. I intend to purchase these in the UK and have shipped here. I would really appreciate some input to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock