Discuss Catchment spaces volumes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Surely i cant take my notes into the assessment centre with me. Or can i? I can just look in my viper book then i guess?

hand written notes need to be shown to the assessor first to ensure it is notes and not cheats, some places issue a clean training book for assessment to minimise the risk of cheating, TBH i have never been a lover of that, as the notes themselves are not perfect, and get added to during the training so i ccant see the prob, the issue is when you have 2 guys from the same company doing assessments a couple of days apart, the second one gets some info/help from the first and scibbles it down this isnt a help its a cheat, but not sure how often it would happen anyway

catchment space eg 300mmx250mmx175mm read 3x2.5x1.75=13.125 answer is in deci meters thats how i do them be nice if someone can confirm that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Catchment spaces volumes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyone for reading Looking for peoples views of best setup, location and any points to consider that I don’t mention please 2000 built...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, newly qualified gas engineer and have been requested to do gas safety inspection but slightly unclear how far you got with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This may be a slightly lengthy one, but i'm having a seriously rough time with a bad leak in the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock