Discuss Can you fit an inline filter on supply pipe to CWSC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
To help prevent all the bits that accumulate in the CWSC or is it a) mainly scale that's dissolved in the water and will get through anyway b) too much of a hassle because the filter will get clogged too quickly

Thanks. I suppose you're best off putting one of those after point of mains entry to property rather than before CWSC? If it's unfeasible to fit it after stopcock is there any reason not to put one before cold entry to CWSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you fit an inline filter on supply pipe to CWSC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi, Vented system, F&E Tank etc. Cylinder about 10-12 years old. Just running some x800 through to try & improve radiator heat. (another story)...
Replies
Views
Bignose
B
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock